Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:39
Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 08:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 08:03
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
We are under attack

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
food reset. bear in mind the whole damned thing was toxicified for decades. if they wanted to create heart problems from eggs it was a simple matter. in order to purify the food chain a few things have to be done which could look like the cabal getting their way so they feel like they can just walk around willy nilly due to winning
08:14 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 03:59
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I sure hope so. Watch what you feed your chickens if you have them in the mean time.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
27 January, 10:07
Agree. Thats why Pasturr riaswd eggs can be found and Farmers Market eggs. Not the commercial eggs.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 January, 08:40
I realized this when I took my dog off dogfood completely and his seizures stopped by 85%.
Also took him off thyroid meds and even better….Crazy…..

Comet81 ☄️✨ @Comet81
27 January, 09:31
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
same here! years ago when i first started reading about monsanto and all the food nonsense, my dog was already having seizures and was medicated for them, but the meds never stopped them completely. At one point when we needed to refill her prescription the vet refused unless we brought her in for an appointment. At the time, we couldn't afford another $200 vet bill but could afford the 12 or so dollars for the pills. I was so mad that the vet would refuse her meds so i finally said, i will figure this out myself and turned to food. we found her a better food and some days later she had one seizure and never had another one after that; and WITHOUT taking their worthless meds either!