Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
26 January, 06:46
Hi All. If you donated, Thank You! Please leave a '.' in comments in this post so I can get your AU account verified.
Starting to work on everything this weekend and appreciate all your support. Really excited about all this!

If you didn't donate and would like to:

GiveSendGo Donation Option:
https://www.givesendgo.com...

Crypto Donation Option:
BTC: bc1qesad36kxsrcywqdusae70mdnkkcdkqadts69x0
ETH: 0xc9696e1a9adea1039cc142c0b76a9762665cdfd9
XRP: rs9asfT7XzXqfHH5ATDG9SnTtAJcQc6hvV

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 January, 06:58
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I am so broke if I wanted to donate, you would have to come over and get some barbeque I got heating up. BUT I will when I can.....long story.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
You know what, neither have I, have cancer an Got an electricity bill of 1300 dollars for 1 month's consumption. There are so many bills and will have to live healthy to have a chance to survive. And before this situation I have helped the homeless and people who didn't even have 5 cents. You have to say no out of necessity and it has nothing to do with egoism but pure survival. And in this case I can't see it being vital for anyone, It has worked well for 2 years The battle is twitter, as Vk says, where there are people from all over the world and not a closed community with posts that we share among ourselves. I am a good person who has always been there for others, but now I will have to think about myself and my little money to survive this difficult time. Human survival BEFORE technology. And I'm not the only one here, many have gone down on their knees for help with vet bills when the dog is sick, many are asking for help for their children's survival.And expenses for illness
07:42 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria. Liv., click on at the bottom under it