JACO IS ABANDONING TRUMP
@ 23 MIN MARK OF VIDEO

https://rumble.com/v26xb84...
06:44 PM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 January, 09:15
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
🤔Seems Dr. Malone is no longer supporting Trump either since they're saying Trump is still "promoting" the jab. They're making a deal out of Trump's previous statement about "some people said he'd saved 100 million lives".

They're not taking into account all that is involved! Like probably being in lockdown for 5+ years awaiting an FDA approval for REAL vaccines? About how initially the "vaccines" were not the poison they ended up being... besides Trump NEVER mandated anyone take the jab... and more! Jaco doesn't seem to GET the whole picture, imo. Suddenly feels like he's become controlled opposition? WHY NOW, I wonder?

Have no idea how Trump will eventually explain this whole jab nightmare away. Always sort of figured he'd end up getting the blame! This part is so aggravating.

I just know I still believe in Trump and trust he knows what he's doing! And I can't forget the Q's posts: "It had to be this way".🤷‍♀️🙏 Didn't mean to ramble. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
26 January, 09:51
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I agree with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 January, 11:36
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Dr Malone has been critical of Trump before, I've heard him. With regard to Jaco, several weeks ago he was on rumble saying "white hats need to go". He had people so fired up it was unreal. People posting, "this is all BS" and much more. I posted it here then but no one payed attention to it!! He has become something other than he was originally, for sure!!