Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
26 January, 06:44
OFFICAL:
JACO IS ABANDONING TRUMP
@ 23 MIN MARK OF VIDEO

https://rumble.com/v26xb84...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 January, 09:15
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
🤔Seems Dr. Malone is no longer supporting Trump either since they're saying Trump is still "promoting" the jab. They're making a deal out of Trump's previous statement about "some people said he'd saved 100 million lives".

They're not taking into account all that is involved! Like probably being in lockdown for 5+ years awaiting an FDA approval for REAL vaccines? About how initially the "vaccines" were not the poison they ended up being... besides Trump NEVER mandated anyone take the jab... and more! Jaco doesn't seem to GET the whole picture, imo. Suddenly feels like he's become controlled opposition? WHY NOW, I wonder?

Have no idea how Trump will eventually explain this whole jab nightmare away. Always sort of figured he'd end up getting the blame! This part is so aggravating.

I just know I still believe in Trump and trust he knows what he's doing! And I can't forget the Q's posts: "It had to be this way".🤷‍♀️🙏 Didn't mean to ramble. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oʼ Boy WTF, click on at the bottom under it