Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 January, 09:09
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Healer's heal; often using herbs.

Practitioner's practice; typically using man made pharmaceutical's.

It sounds like you made a good decision to go the herbal route. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
29 January, 05:54
Excess intake of "Zinc" can cause hair loss. 3 of the most important needs of the body are; Sun Light, Breath Work, and Grounding. There are also certain body salts that are needed, you can find them on "Asscensionglossery.com"https://ascensionglossary.... a wealth of info. ; )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
29 January, 05:13
Thanks for the tip! I lost half my hair too! I take Hawthorne and magnesium glycinate already but I will def add motherwort!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
29 January, 04:59
Thanks for sharing!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 04:18
Wonderful news, thank you for sharing. If you're still having trouble with hair loss, this worked for me: https://www.mercolamarket....

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 January, 04:00
Great Info and great thread!!!
@IAM13888

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 January, 03:57
Thank you for sharing this information Mandy, it’s really important to learn how fix ourselves. I will order this.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 03:56
Beetroot powder in combination with magnesium is also good for lowering blood pressure.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
29 January, 04:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I really need to try beetroot powder. My doc won't let me have grapefruit because of both of my blood pressure meds.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
26 January, 02:03
I love this post so much. So much we need to remember/rediscover about ourselves and nature.
Good for you Mandy! Many blessings. xo