Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 January, 09:25
"Martin - I am watching you on Mark Attwood show. I just realized you lived in KCMO - you must have worked at Sprint. I am from KCMO and have lived here through the pandemic. I suggested to Mark that he have you on a Friday night live. Do live readings of your book. WE ARE ALL ISOLATED AND MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, STARVED. It is confusing being adrift away from out creative communities as we WAIT, for the disclosure so our friends wake up. Please consider live readings. Get out there with a tip jar for some cash but we need your book out there and your mind and friendship out there." — just did an event with Mark in Buxton, England. The public will need an army of anons and interpreters to get through their confusion; military can't translate into every "family dialect". I am considering whether to take on a more public role in future, and put myself out there on stage as a speaker. Used to do it all the time in tech and telecoms. Stressful, concerned about my health right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
🙏❤️Fits like a glove Martin...many thanks for your insights over the duration..
10:02 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TRUENORTHSTRONG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUE NORTH, click on at the bottom under it