Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Martin - I am watching you on Mark Attwood show. I just realized you lived in KCMO - you must have worked at Sprint. I am from KCMO and have lived here through the pandemic. I suggested to Mark that he have you on a Friday night live. Do live readings of your book. WE ARE ALL ISOLATED AND MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, STARVED. It is confusing being adrift away from out creative communities as we WAIT, for the disclosure so our friends wake up. Please consider live readings. Get out there with a tip jar for some cash but we need your book out there and your mind and friendship out there." β€” just did an event with Mark in Buxton, England. The public will need an army of anons and interpreters to get through their confusion; military can't translate into every "family dialect". I am considering whether to take on a more public role in future, and put myself out there on stage as a speaker. Used to do it all the time in tech and telecoms. Stressful, concerned about my health right now.
09:25 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
25 January, 10:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈFits like a glove Martin...many thanks for your insights over the duration..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
25 January, 09:59
Praying for your health (mentally and physically). You are an absolutely amazing person and a VERY valued member of our community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 January, 09:35
πŸ™ Pray about it. Ask God to give you guidance. He has gotten you this far, trust in Him. He will lead you through every situation. God Bless you Martin. 😊

Romans 8:28, KJV
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

1776 ... @IGG1776
25 January, 09:33
Yes, Martin you definitely should do some public speaking.
Go for it.