Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"In that piece, I attempted to explain why I believe ‘The Plan’ relies on this decentralized, awakening collective of citizens to take back the levers of power that have been stripped from them, using public patriotic figures as paragons and guides that can help shepherd us along the way." https://burningbright.subs... — if any of you on the "other side" take a moment to glance at my security file and life(style), "paragon" isn't the first word that comes to mind. But I have put my heart, mind, and soul into protecting normies from being predated — and wake up as many people as possible. If you wanted the well behaved Martin, that was a different war in another universe.

A friend I stayed with this week said "I know that you know that you will be famous when this all comes out". I do, and it's a bit awkward. Never, ever, set out to become a "conspiracy theorist", let alone a "paragon". Nobody gave a cr*p about my life when I was peddling telecoms algebra.
08:48 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
27 January, 01:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You are light Martin. Your writings and your photography. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:28
😁Your friend is wrong: you are already famous. I live in central Florida, across the pond, and I know who you are now for 3 years from social media. So do lots of other anons live in America.

Just watch out for kryptonite, Superman! 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
25 January, 09:22
Bravo, Hana Hou, Hana Hou👋👋
You have a major talent of writing.
woohoo
🤗💞

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 January, 09:21
✝️🙏❤️😃👍💥

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 January, 08:57
Being famous like Rosa Parks is not equivalent to Being famous like (insert hollyweirder HERE).

We Are All Rosa Parks right Now, and history will Remember Us accordingly.