Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 09:54
Let's explore Mel's Hole...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
25 January, 04:05
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I was born in Tacoma in 1973. In the old days throughout all of downtown, there were doorways (cemented over) that led to tunnels that run throughout the town. My parents owned a restaurant in downtown Tacoma and the vacant lot next to them (early 80’s) had a sealed doorway that went underneath the street on the other side of the block (which was higher because it was all on a steep hill). Tacoma was the known in the early days as the town where “the rails met the sails” and it was (still is) a major Port town for importing / exporting. At the time of the consturction of these tunnels and rails Chinese (and other foreign) immigrant workers were illegal. The laborers were “smuggled” back and forth to the labor areas via underground tunnels. This is all detailed in the Washington State Historical Museum and is public knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
Same in Seattle. Did the underground tour when i was there. Very Strange indeed.
08:03 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PattiJo_7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patti Jo_7, click on at the bottom under it