Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 09:54
Let's explore Mel's Hole...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 07:17
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
very strange things in WA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
25 January, 05:03
here is a free internet archive copy…

https://archive.org/detail...

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
25 January, 04:59
I grew up on the coast of NC..we have a place called The Devils st omping ground. I went there..it was only a few miles from my home. It is true...there are spots in the ground that cannot be covered up!!! Really spooky. Thanks for the post...I found this in the book you shared.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 January, 04:56
🆒
Sinkholes 🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️?

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
25 January, 04:51

True North @TrueNorthGirl
25 January, 04:07
if there’s TWO in Washington State, there are more.
C’mon VK: Spill it!
Rip the band aid off!
What are these?

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
25 January, 04:05
I was born in Tacoma in 1973. In the old days throughout all of downtown, there were doorways (cemented over) that led to tunnels that run throughout the town. My parents owned a restaurant in downtown Tacoma and the vacant lot next to them (early 80’s) had a sealed doorway that went underneath the street on the other side of the block (which was higher because it was all on a steep hill). Tacoma was the known in the early days as the town where “the rails met the sails” and it was (still is) a major Port town for importing / exporting. At the time of the consturction of these tunnels and rails Chinese (and other foreign) immigrant workers were illegal. The laborers were “smuggled” back and forth to the labor areas via underground tunnels. This is all detailed in the Washington State Historical Museum and is public knowledge.

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 January, 07:26
In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
25 January, 08:03
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Same in Seattle. Did the underground tour when i was there. Very Strange indeed.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 January, 03:46
about 440.00 usd -1800.00 what are they hiding this one for?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 January, 03:44
VK repost at 3:32 EST