Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 April, 03:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yup, I was listening to Art Bell and Mels' hole back then....In my state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 January, 11:05
my sons grandfather was yakima. nowvwe know where the term “he doesn’t know his head from a hole in the ground “ comes from

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Real American @RealAmerican11_4
26 January, 11:25
Not the Mel I thought, but cool story nonetheless.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 January, 08:05
This is a longer video, that looks to be the original source of the Tik Tok video that VK posted. It contains additional history and details to explore.

https://rumble.com/v1o6bzz...

Have you seen this, @vincentkennedy ?

Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 January, 06:21
😮

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 January, 12:20
😮

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
25 January, 11:42
👍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 January, 11:08
👍😃❤️💥✝️🙏

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 January, 08:46
Drop 4459

THE Hole Runs Deep
Q

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 January, 07:54
The important question here - is :

Did the APPLIANCES come back to haunt their owners?

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 January, 07:28

Neanderthal S27 @s27
25 January, 07:26

Neanderthal S27 @s27
25 January, 07:21

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
25 January, 07:20
I wanna go, I will be the first to jump
who's with me???🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
25 January, 06:23
I loved Art Bell!!

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
25 January, 05:58
La Brea | Official Trailer | Paramount+ - YouTube

An epic adventure begins when a massive sinkhole opens up in the middle of LA, pulling hundreds of people and buildings into its depths. Those who fell in fi...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 January, 05:42
Mel ‘Waters’? . 🤨

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
25 January, 05:41
he has a youtube channel!! he does some really great videos.... he has been on youtube for about 2 years!! the channel name in The why files. with hecklefish...lol hahaha 😆

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 05:38
Just wait til we get to Antartica!
Gonna EXPLODE some heads!😨😱😬

Stargates are real, imho.

Nana is p-r-e-t-t-y sure that when you go thro one it feels like walking thro water.😁

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
25 January, 05:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i cant wait. sound soo exciting 😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 05:28
Can we find it?
Can we physically get to it?
Anyone got anything else on it from locals?

There are portals all over the planet I have heard.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 January, 05:24

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
25 January, 05:23
I personally would have moved if my dog was afraid of it, I would have packed my bags and never returned to it, It sounds like its a hole to Hell

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 January, 11:09
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
i am with you on that. always trust instincts of dogs and children

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
25 January, 04:56
A semi short distance away from Ellensberg is the town of Roslyn (Northern Exposure was filmed there) And next to that is Suncadia Resort. When Suncadia was under construction a local said a military convoy when in a barricaded road and NEVER came out. This is an old mining area. There is also a road that leads up to a hill with large doors. Local leaders at least once had a very a meeting there, Governor Christine Gregoire etc. The land was purchased in 1996,, CEO Trendwest, Bill Peare. I and others think this is a very secretive and exclusive club.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 January, 04:54
Sinkholes 🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️?

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 January, 04:50
👍Love the WF and the fish w/ tin foil. VK this would make a great series of reports, weekly

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 January, 04:49
I'm Coast2Coast/Art Bell fan since 96. Art's audience was informed aware & all listeners knew the 'alien' dialog garnered potential for a hostile visit. Heard a few shows topic being EBE's & similar 'disappearing' or threatening results to reporters. Sadly Art Bell die & C2C not the same since JB got in.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 January, 04:49
😵
SO we have established several facts.
1) the govt is creepy as __________ (your adjective here)
2) A bottomless pit appears to exist
3) NEVER throw your dog into the bottomless pit...........they won't ever forgive you ;0(.

Good to know.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
25 January, 04:41
Ahh, April '22 this show, "OUTER RANGE", debuted. Great series!

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
25 January, 04:26
Wow, the government was really, really, REALLY into covering up for the Clintons!