Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Your assignment, if you choose to accept it, is to fight in a war that most people don't acknowledge exists and will result in de facto social and economic exile, while acting largely on behalf of a nation you are not allowed to enter, battling alongside time travellers and/or ETs who you probably won't get to meet. As a reward, you will get to put little hearts on comments from people who appreciate your photos."
05:34 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 January, 08:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
And, free housing in the States.😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 January, 07:38
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 January, 07:43
Beautiful photos 👊 I took a few today myself Patriot 🐸

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
25 January, 07:31
i heard the mission impossible theme while i was reading this

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 January, 06:52
We know. We watch. We hear.
We know. We tear. We cheer.
We bare it all. Reveal it all.
As Patriots standing tall.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 January, 05:54
its more than your beautiful photo's it the heart and soul of man we have all come to know and love!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 05:54
in a nutshell

at least you did not have the fbi show up at your door over a meme that was essentially free speech from old parler, but they won't really say why they showed up in May 2021

I ask myself every day now why they showed up, and all I can say is that they want to shut me up, and stop me from doing something important.

maybe the same with you? on a different level?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 January, 07:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
They showed up here looking for our neighbors son 😒 very strange ordeal . Can they not read street numbers 🤔

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
25 January, 05:44
for the world, sir Martin, for the world

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 January, 05:44
Your Vibe is playful, Here.
That makes my heart happy!!

some one special to some @godrus
25 January, 05:37
yes and some of us get fiscally ruined too.
Sounds like a fair trade