Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
25 January, 06:23
In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
25 January, 05:31
Her teeth were scarier.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 January, 05:21
HANGING LIZARDS HAS BECOME A FULL TIME JOB

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 January, 05:17
And its scarves were probably to hide an adam's apple.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
25 January, 04:47
Praise God that her family did the right thing and turned her in.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 January, 04:17
I LOVE THE MEAN TWEETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember when she shape shifted on national television? Good times.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 January, 05:18
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I didn't see that one, that is what I thought, triple strander inverse.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 04:01
😁