Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 12:33
itโ€™s ur fault nowโ€ฆ.we knew this would happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @Onthelake21
25 January, 12:56
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
LMFAO .... And I clearly remember our vaccinated friends telling my wife and I that we were "stupid people " and even at work the unvax and vaccinated couldn't even have a conversation about it. As for our family we will remain "PURE BLOODS "
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
I went to the vet clinic once which at covid times was curbside only, sitting in my vehicle a woman got out of her car came to my vehicle and yelled at me for not wearing a mask said I was endangering everyone. I showed her my concealed carry permit and asked her to step away from my vehicle!
01:39 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response American Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
American Patriot @Onthelake21
25 January, 06:28
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Right on !!

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
25 January, 02:16
Good for you.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 02:07
๐Ÿคฃ Great response!