Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 12:33
itโ€™s ur fault nowโ€ฆ.we knew this would happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @Onthelake21
25 January, 12:56
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
LMFAO .... And I clearly remember our vaccinated friends telling my wife and I that we were "stupid people " and even at work the unvax and vaccinated couldn't even have a conversation about it. As for our family we will remain "PURE BLOODS "
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 January, 01:39
In response American Patriot to his Publication
I went to the vet clinic once which at covid times was curbside only, sitting in my vehicle a woman got out of her car came to my vehicle and yelled at me for not wearing a mask said I was endangering everyone. I showed her my concealed carry permit and asked her to step away from my vehicle!

Only people mentioned by Onthelake21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Patriot, click on at the bottom under it