Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
it’s ur fault now….we knew this would happen
12:33 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
25 January, 02:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I tried warning the sheep all I got was arguments with them I was like I’m all done warning the SHEEPLE❗️😏🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 02:54
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Ur not alone in this. We've tried. Criminals will always blame the "other" guy when they get caught to save themselves/save face. Just an analogy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
25 January, 02:26
Did you see under the title it says to be published on June 6, 2023. What do they have planned?

25 January, 03:02
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I did not but someone else here noticed this in the comments .Makes one wonder.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 January, 02:23
divide to conquer, same play different line up. Although they wanted discontent before to guilt us into the jab. That didn't work, so now instead of going after perps they divert attention/blame on us.

25 January, 03:04
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Kinda sounds like how politicians play the game.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
25 January, 01:54

25 January, 01:59
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
abso - f****** - lutely!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 January, 01:38
but, but,.....you trusted the science, not the common sense!

25 January, 02:02
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Yep that they did

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
25 January, 01:03
"To be published..."
Why the wait?

25 January, 02:04
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Dang good catch, didn't even see that one & yes, why wait, good question.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
25 January, 02:12
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Not there now. Hmm...

American Patriot @Onthelake21
25 January, 12:56
LMFAO .... And I clearly remember our vaccinated friends telling my wife and I that we were "stupid people " and even at work the unvax and vaccinated couldn't even have a conversation about it. As for our family we will remain "PURE BLOODS "
🇺🇲👊🇺🇲

Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 January, 01:39
In response American Patriot to his Publication
I went to the vet clinic once which at covid times was curbside only, sitting in my vehicle a woman got out of her car came to my vehicle and yelled at me for not wearing a mask said I was endangering everyone. I showed her my concealed carry permit and asked her to step away from my vehicle!

25 January, 02:07
In response American Patriot to his Publication
Yes, they loathed the unjabbed, we were not allowed almost anywhere if you didn't get it & they thought it was great to show a jab card even though it went against HIPPA laws, but now it's not okay to ask if you are jabbed?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 January, 12:47
Nice fu*king try! LMFAO! Good luck with that! Own your sh*t! LOL

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 January, 12:46
Such bullshit, they were warned, nobody wanted to listen to us.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 January, 12:35
"IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Direct quote from my sister. I will not feel guilty for one second.

25 January, 02:19
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Wow.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 January, 12:34
When we did warn them, we got the cold shoulder. "We" are watching injuries to those we warned, and must stay quiet and supportive. They can come to their own conclusions.

25 January, 02:21
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Funny how that works right? We have to be the "bigger" person & be supportive, but it's always been that way imo. Whatever happened to "tough love"