Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 09:54
Let's explore Mel's Hole...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
OMG, holy holy crap! Last year I watched the first season of the show called "Outer Range" on amazon as I thought it would be good, well.....it's a sci-fi series about this rancher you discovers this giant hole on his large property & when something is thrown down it there is no bottom. He ends up murdering a woman, throwing her down this hole, but...she comes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hollywierd showed us this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a short trailer of it
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
OUTER RANGE Trailer (2022) - YouTube

Josh Brolin stars in the new trailer for #OuterRange. The sci-fi western premieres April 15 on Prime Video.© 2022 - @Amazon PrimeAll audiovisual content are ...

11:15 AM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 January, 10:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Vk and others posting about Mels hole and now this. I guess "they" are teaching/waking US up to more things too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
25 January, 07:02
😳😳

25 January, 07:13
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I know right? Like they based this off Mel’s hole

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 January, 12:06
Also that whole valley is quite the intrigue!!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
😎I watched, it, ending wasn't as good as i thought it would be, but great show!!! Spot on!!!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
Ever watch "Under The Dome"?

Saw it several years ago. Started watching it again. My how I see things differently now...

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
No haven't seen that one, but yes, I look at EVERYTHING with new eyes now

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
25 January, 12:02
Yikes, that looks like a weird one. Scary.

25 January, 12:05
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I'm wondering if hollywierd based this on Mel's hole story? Wouldn't doubt it!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
25 January, 11:38
I thought of the exact same show when I was watching this. I have never seen it just the previews.

25 January, 11:40
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
It looked like a good "western" but then.......maybe Mel was thrown down the hole & returned different? Not sure if I want to watch the 2nd season

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
25 January, 11:30
stepford wives. thats what that remunds me of.

25 January, 11:31
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
It was very strange to watch to say the least, he discovers the bottomless pit & starts using it himself