Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 01:42
I just get this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
There is sooo much we don’t know/understand about ourselves.
07:00 AM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 January, 10:27
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I have come to think of the controlled leftists as the 'hive mind'.

Now, I understand that the same techniques may work on us to a degree (although we, I think, are more aware of this, and can chose to react to it or not, unlike the leftists, who will do as directed without a thought.)

However, 'voice of god' tech, used to direct US, give us hints, that moment of clarity, that dor connecting sensation, is just another example of using their weapons against them... and for now, I am ok with that.

But, I also suspect, that the sensation of 'seeing' beyond the immediate is addictive - the endorphin rush we get when solving the puzzle, or connecting disparate dots, is not to be relied on... not to become our norm.

Honestly, we are so full of weak places, that can be exploited. Bodily excretions and functions we have very little control over, and when we have sorted one, another takes it place... its very tiring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 January, 10:14
Agreed and I've been deep diving into this and wow..now things are connecting and making so much more sense. We are more powerful than we even knew. Its gonna be a great transition! Lers Go!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
25 January, 08:33

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 January, 07:11
As Melania Trump said: 🐝 Best!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
25 January, 07:05
Fooken EM our Hairy GoDmother Kek 🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️
Gonna 🐝 like….KeK