Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
đź””Many of the old world bells were destroyed, buried, & replaced to hide the importance of acoustic resonance

We’re told they had to melt them down to create ammunition for our fabricated wars

What we weren’t told was these bells emanated a particular energy/frequency/vibration used to disseminate & broadcast aethereal healing energy from these temples & cathedrals we see them in.

Such places were adorned with these older bells because they were never idol places of worship, but the healing centers of the old world

Remember no architectural element of antiquity was just decoration. Everything held a function/purpose

The destruction of these bells shares the same ill intent of those who switched the musical pitch standard from 432Hz to 440Hz

Why would we be openly allowed such gifts of acoustic healing & free energy so long as the controllers aim to profit off our sickness & dependency

These bells were for more than just giving people a sense of time..they were mean
06:51 PM - Jan 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 January, 07:54
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Did you know that if you hang low tone wind chimes outside your house, Jehovah's witnesses will not come to your door?
Just like Motorcycle "bikers" have a small bell on the back of their bike to ward of road demons.
The tones cleanse the etheric "air" around the bells.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 January, 07:36
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for sharing this. It's so beautiful to learn about it.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 January, 07:29
Thank you so much for educating us about the bells. I love learning about our real past because while the cabal took the physical past away from us, the spiritual past lives on within us. The more of us who know about it, the greater our collective frequency rises đź’«

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 January, 07:12
I’m just floored hy this... but it makes snse as it all fits in to their long planned out, diabolical scheme. It’s maddening! And so very, very sad. just makes me want to have bells everwhere now.

Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
24 January, 07:11
Interesting, I heard Trumps Wall also carried a certain frequency, like a tuning fork.

Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
24 January, 07:42
In response Mark Kalvig to his Publication
Is the wall a giant tuning fork? - YouTube

Does Atlus tube have any significance to Atlus Shrugg????

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
24 January, 08:06
In response Mark Kalvig to his Publication
Yes, it can tweet like a bird

Michelle Conn @writermom
24 January, 07:03
The time it took for them to collect them all and destroy them is mind boggling. Truly evil!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 January, 07:01

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 January, 06:59
Funny because when this craziness first started I put wind chimes of all tones around my house. I just found this at a Thrift Store for $2.50. It has a very high pitch sound which I didn't have yet. It's hand crafted in Arizona.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
24 January, 07:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have around 7 wind chimes and I buy them based on the tone. It's beautiful when the wind catches several at one time. Many are pretty expensive but my favorite is a very large one I bought 20+years ago at Costco of all places. The tone is very deep and very calming