Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 12:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Vincent!
Nana will be your 17!

✍️DJT now the defacto Speaker of the House
✍️Biden with stolen documents
✍️Pence now having stolen documents
✍️So much coming out now that they can not plug the holes fast enough and the MSM can't cover their ass.

Like Juan O Savin said that we were about to see the sand wash out from under their feet.
01:29 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
24 January, 03:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well if they say Pence is a Criminal for having these Doc's then they will be saying the same about Biden. Rock meet Hard Place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 03:20
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Members of Congress are not legally allowed to take those Docs home and now they have found docs that Biden had as a Senator, dating back that far.
Pence is toast one way or another.
No one would ever vote for him anyway. And I feel sure they have enough pedo evidence on him to take him down any time they like.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 January, 02:25
NOW THEY JUST NEED TO TAKE OUT KAMELTOE

24 January, 02:32
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I think they already have that ready to go when ever they try to put her in place, maybe before tho.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 January, 01:46
do u have the interview can u share it or can u direct me where to find it ??🙏

24 January, 02:03
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Oh gosh hun, he has so many I dont remember which ones, he has said it a couple of times.

Said it will be like they are standing on the beach barefoot and cant do anything but just watch as the sand washes out from under their feet. Not an exact quote I am sure but very similar,

Patriot America @Trump4us123
24 January, 01:32
what video did Juan say that on?

24 January, 02:07
In response Patriot America to his Publication
Not sure which ones he has said it a couple times. Usually if memory serves in ones where he was predicting the show to watch in Congress before this all happened with the speaker,

He has been saying there would be a show to watch in Congress for over a year now,