Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
22 January, 01:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 06:50

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Anonup Makes ppl happy!

While Nana is very happy and cozy here with our attained family, I feel like our purpose is still to bring everyone else along.

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
Love you Nana and love the pic, last life that's where I died
❤️
01:28 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MasterPent in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 02:31
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Awwh hun we all thank you, and so glad you are back here with us.

So far I have only remembered one actual death, a few lives but only one death and I didnt feel it just saw myself fall dead in Egyptian times.

I must have been fairly well off because the room I was in would have been for well off and the clothes and jewelry were of wealth it looked like too.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 January, 05:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There was a time everyone lived like that, it only looks Egyptian because that's all the modern reference we have
there were no Egyptians then
🙃