Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
22 January, 01:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 06:50

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Anonup Makes ppl happy!

While Nana is very happy and cozy here with our attained family, I feel like our purpose is still to bring everyone else along.

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 January, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love you Nana and love the pic, last life that's where I died
❤️

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Awwh hun we all thank you, and so glad you are back here with us.

So far I have only remembered one actual death, a few lives but only one death and I didnt feel it just saw myself fall dead in Egyptian times.

I must have been fairly well off because the room I was in would have been for well off and the clothes and jewelry were of wealth it looked like too.
02:31 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 January, 05:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There was a time everyone lived like that, it only looks Egyptian because that's all the modern reference we have
there were no Egyptians then
🙃

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 11:50
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I understand what you are saying but the environment and clothing were reminiscent of what we have been shown for that time. My clothing was a long white gown with a lot of jewelry and the room had furnishings made of what looked primitive like stone and wood. My fren was standing over me but did not kill me.

This same friend that has been with me thro all these past lives I remember so far at one point he was in a suit of armor and we were under ground in what looked like catacombs with rounded doorways.

The strangest one was living underwater.
The most fun was in Nazi Germany with my fren as a spy & one working with other ETs in another life on engineering and scientific projects that were way over my current skill set.

Told ya Nana has been having a lot of fun over here mostly.
Feel guilty about it sometimes cause I know how others are suffering, altho I can say that I have definitely put in several yrs of suffering in this lifetime myself.
God never let go of me th