Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
01 February, 08:34 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
25 January, 01:28
Are the baddies in for a wild ride?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
25 January, 09:06
😳🥴

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
25 January, 08:16
Not the “we ride at dawn” I was picturing.
creepy!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 January, 05:42

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 January, 12:10
Omg is killary back from hell riding a horse now .

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
25 January, 12:06
I PET Goat II witch
#pizzagate

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 January, 11:52
Matthew 10:1, “And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.”

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 January, 11:53

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 January, 11:48
We have the power from God the Father to remove these attachments. We have more than we know. 🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 January, 11:45
https://youtu.be/-UdkPAxWs...

Juan O' Savin 🦅⭐️🦅⭐️🦅⭐️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 January, 11:42

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
24 January, 11:31
Whats crazy to me is this is almost exactly what I see doing energy work on people who have negative attachments. I don't find them often, but the way this AI portrays that movement is eerily accurate.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 January, 11:11
Da fook?

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
24 January, 11:10
👍 Mustang flying, and near the beach/ocean. Passenger: Horse not one bit phased.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
24 January, 10:48

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
24 January, 10:32

TBo ogg donated @tbog
24 January, 10:13
Which horseman? Pale?

Vette Girl @Zippin
24 January, 10:10
Yea, kinda creepy there VK! Not sure what to make of this one.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
24 January, 09:15
https://fb.watch/igipQvhES... 🙏🏻✨❤️🤣

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
24 January, 09:12
Ouuuu! Yikes! No like.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
24 January, 09:05
VK Do you want to try this with me? 🙏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣 https://fb.watch/ighDgI-Sh...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 January, 08:33
Okay, just seconds of that video gave me the creeps.😨 Couldn't watch anymore. Have to shake that image out of my mind. Just so creepy.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 January, 08:24
😃❤️✝️🙏👍💥...just wanted to say thank you VK and all of the rest of you awesome patriots...i have and i am still learning from all of you...love you all

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 January, 08:17
Who would strap a creepy wind sock doll type thingy like that to a horse?

like gollum mixed with avatar.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
24 January, 07:09
looks kinda like one of those things natives dare not speak about. JS

I’m no one @Iam4truth
24 January, 07:08
Should we brace for incoming creepy stuff?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 January, 06:49
What on earth is that?
Is it on earth?
Is it real or cgi?
Creeepy!!!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
24 January, 06:36
what i see

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 January, 08:36
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Yes!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 January, 06:04
Um…..VK? What did I just watch?