Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 January, 08:29
True story 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 January, 11:34
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I'm still waiting for that day to come. Still have a lot of family members completely asleep or at least half asleep. I can't seem to reach them any further because they still believe in the "Fake News Media" and the so called "Science"! Until they shut down the Fake News and tell/show the people the truth there's not much more I can do to wake them up. The information I share with them just gets blown off. Not giving up on them. I'll still share what I find but I have very little hope they will actually listen!!! I really wish this would happen soon 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
A lot of my family abroad (Europe) is the same , it’s heartbreaking to see that they believe every word the media says as truth in their heart so deep.My Love for them seems to overpower that believe system when we talk, and I just don’t want to give up hope that one day one day they will see the deception ❤️
12:20 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 January, 12:29
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
#FamilyIsEverything 🙏❤️🙏