Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 January, 08:29
True story 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
I'm still waiting for that day to come. Still have a lot of family members completely asleep or at least half asleep. I can't seem to reach them any further because they still believe in the "Fake News Media" and the so called "Science"! Until they shut down the Fake News and tell/show the people the truth there's not much more I can do to wake them up. The information I share with them just gets blown off. Not giving up on them. I'll still share what I find but I have very little hope they will actually listen!!! I really wish this would happen soon 👇
11:34 AM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
27 January, 03:32
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Same here now.
Real family feels far away from me.
Honestly I dont feel the need.
There are showing up some other...
Twilight zone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
24 January, 12:20
A lot of my family abroad (Europe) is the same , it’s heartbreaking to see that they believe every word the media says as truth in their heart so deep.My Love for them seems to overpower that believe system when we talk, and I just don’t want to give up hope that one day one day they will see the deception ❤️

24 January, 12:29
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
#FamilyIsEverything 🙏❤️🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 January, 11:51
😊 The cup I use when watching the "Fake News"...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 January, 06:00
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
or this🤣

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
24 January, 06:05
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
🤭 I have one of those. 😁

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
24 January, 11:41
Great minds at work here, just dont know why they didnt take MSM down first

24 January, 11:51
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I agree! :)