Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 January, 07:49
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
🤣😅😄😄🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 January, 07:49
🤣😅😄😄🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 January, 06:50
🤣🤣😂😂🤣

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
24 January, 06:06
🤣💯 Truth

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 January, 05:51
😉had to screen shot before I posted
Nice #'s 17; 107

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
24 January, 05:48
Love it!! ❤️❤️Wish it would happen to me!😞

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 January, 04:58
That’s so great!! 😁

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
24 January, 04:33
lol love it !!!!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
24 January, 12:17
😆😂😂I love it

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
24 January, 11:44
😂🤣😂 So funny! I love it!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 January, 11:36
waiting for this to happen

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 January, 11:34
I'm still waiting for that day to come. Still have a lot of family members completely asleep or at least half asleep. I can't seem to reach them any further because they still believe in the "Fake News Media" and the so called "Science"! Until they shut down the Fake News and tell/show the people the truth there's not much more I can do to wake them up. The information I share with them just gets blown off. Not giving up on them. I'll still share what I find but I have very little hope they will actually listen!!! I really wish this would happen soon 👇

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 January, 12:20
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
A lot of my family abroad (Europe) is the same , it’s heartbreaking to see that they believe every word the media says as truth in their heart so deep.My Love for them seems to overpower that believe system when we talk, and I just don’t want to give up hope that one day one day they will see the deception ❤️

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
27 January, 03:32
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Same here now.
Real family feels far away from me.
Honestly I dont feel the need.
There are showing up some other...
Twilight zone.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 January, 11:26
😊 So looking forward to this day! I would have a hard time not pushing them into the deep end of the Conspiracy Theory Pool!
I have to remember I have a over 2 years to wrap my head around things. I need to start Newbies in a Conspiracy Theory Baby Pool other wise they may drown from the flood of information.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 January, 11:21
When this happens, I get so excited, I almost can’t talk!! 🤣😂

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 January, 10:55
🤣😆😅 - waiting for that day!

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
24 January, 10:53
made my morning smile and laugh. good one!!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 January, 10:42
lol. o happy day

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 January, 09:41
Love it!!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 January, 08:37
😃💥❤️👍...Hey Jean !!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 January, 09:22
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Hey Daniel. Hope you had a great weekend.