Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I get a little giggle watching some people accuse other people of being shills or infiltrators or turncoats. My own backstory of “algebra of telecoms network performance” is just too absurd, outlandish, and preposterous as a set-up for doing geopolitical disinformation and subversion. Why go to such lengths to establish a reputation in an obscure field — only to trash it? You can tell what’s real a lot of the time because it is way too silly for anyone to make it up.
08:49 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 January, 08:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Can definitely relate to this! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 January, 10:12
Ive been saying for 3 fkin years how are people following the naratives they are way too stupid to be real. We the people are not the dummed down ones they dummed themselves down by believing what they were pushing. its not silly its INSANE. The Lunatics are running the Asylum and the Asylum leaders are starting to think the luatics may be right. Hence the Conspiracy theriories. Conspiracy was a made up word to make truth crazy. I am a proud Conspiracy theorist who questions everything and believes nothing until I myself can prove it, Just because I AM me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
23 January, 08:52
Generate. Operate. Destroy.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
23 January, 08:51
the most fun you can have as a kid, building a huge tower with blocks, and smashing it at the end.