Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
24 January, 06:21
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
EVIL BASTARD!! So glad it’s dead!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 January, 10:12
oh billy..you screwed up here..
people have heard awhile back..the cholesterol stuff isnt true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 January, 08:56
Their war on cholesterol is an attack on our brains. The entire body is made of the stuff and the numbers they recommend are fatal. We need it as a basic building block. They have made everyone afraid of it so they can make us give it up. Anything Gates pushes is instead very bad for us.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
23 January, 09:47
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Guess who set the reference values for cholesterol? Big Pharma itself, and now half of the population is supposed to take cholesterol-lowering pills

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 January, 10:11
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
i heard that along time ago the cholesterol thing was b.s.
yep

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 January, 06:44
Correction. Plant based food does not taste great.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
23 January, 06:28
I dont know why he is worried.His Land is the Peoples land...and to my understanding No Garden Space At Gitmo.đŸŒ¹đŸ’™

Scat ling @scatling
23 January, 06:18
The more I see B.G. push anything, the less I think of it. plant based lifestyle, food pyramid, crickets, vaxxes... Also makes me think the whole vegan movement was just another hoax perpetrated by the DS.

Between him and China buying up all our farmland, and the "scientists" diagnosing bird flu, swine this, beef that - that results in thousands of animals being put to death, it will be a wonder if we can stop all this and survive.

It is gonna be a struggle until God wins in the end, for sure. I doubt this will be considered being stewards of all we were given - this world, the animals and all the blessings.

Elve Twelve @ElveTwelve
23 January, 05:43
Cholesterol is very healty and necessary for the brains

you alsmost never heared of alzheimer

before these evil ones took over the food pyramid.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 January, 09:13
In response Elve Twelve to her Publication
or arterial sclerosis of the brain...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 January, 05:42
foghorn does not approve!
https://youtu.be/G_OdvxTZR...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 05:41
Sick of this psycho and all the rest.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
23 January, 05:41
the humans need cholesterol.