Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So you mean it’s OK to be a bit messy as an introvert-empath during a genocide? Now you tell me! 🙄
08:40 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
23 January, 10:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Messy is kinda a mild description in my case 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
23 January, 10:12
☺️😊🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
23 January, 06:02
That combo makes for living in this extrovert listen-to-me-or-else kind of world very long and uphill. Feel like a stranger living in this strange Earth realm. How did I manage to get here to live among these humans who go all day long on caffeine, talking constantly about nothing that means anything, having to be entertained every waking hour. To say we introvert-empaths are exhausted and a mess is an understatement!!! Try saying the word “spiritual” around these people and they change the subject or shut right up. Every day of my life here….

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 January, 08:46
*giggles* yah you're among frens

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
22 January, 08:45
of course!!!🤣😂🤭. recognize you have triggers and limits and set boundaries…. i have no issues with not going with the flow

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
22 January, 08:42
Yes, but only during a genocide.