Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
This morning Elon responded, “yeah” to a tweet that said, “sleeping is hard”
Q586 includes, “Those [good] who know cannot SLEEP” and has a 5 year delta today.

Q487, “Could you SLEEP if you knew the truth about EVERYTHING?
02:05 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
22 January, 07:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Rarely and barely sleep anymore....
Finally crashed for 3 hour nap today.
Explanation???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
22 January, 05:16
You might enjoy my recent blog and podcast on Trump Father of Vaccine. Trump The Father of Vaccine = 1130 = 11.3 = Law Of War Manual

https://www.marzlovesfreed...

My latest blog and podcast. I read a thread by MJ truth on Trump Vaccine. Short, sweet and to the point in 50 minutes. Do not miss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 January, 03:49
Sleep? What's that?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 January, 03:27
Is EM talking directly to you now? U just posted about this yesterday 🥳

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 January, 03:15
Its a thing.

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
22 January, 02:41
🤔
LAST TWO YEARS I SLEEP DURING NIGH PROBABLY LESS THAN MONTH...

HUMANITY IS GOD GREATEST MARVEL OF CREATION AND FUCKING FILTHY ANIMALZ IN SAME TIME...

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 January, 02:15
I must be a 1st waver, never feel at home in this 3D life, and never have liked what's going on in our world. Always dream to return Home. Taking a Day at a time. 🙏🙏🥰🥰

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 January, 02:29
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thankfully we live in small towns.