Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
22 January, 10:51
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
I feel so sorry for Silk, who has to deal with grief along with all the harsh questions from patriots😞 Diamond is safe and happy, but poor Silk is left. I can only hope that she didn't really die🙏😉This is certainly opening our eyes about MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS as well. You can't convince me they DON'T KNOW, at this point. I will never trust another MD again....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 January, 10:46
God, please help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 January, 10:42
Why did Diamond take that shot? Seems she would have been in the know. ???

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
22 January, 10:28
IMO, the bigger question is...Why are PROMINENT people all over the world dying suddenly...athletes, airline pilots? I don't know anyone personally who has died suddenly and I don't know anyone who knows anyone who has died suddenly.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
22 January, 10:40
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I know about 5 that died suddenly and 4 with severe symptoms after the vax

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 January, 10:45
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Lost 2 in the last week, could be the vax. Died suddenly in sleep, strange sudden bone infection illness

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 January, 10:23
💧 #572

572 > 11.3 LOW

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 January, 10:19
Sadly, it does.

Didn't most of the of the MSM require their employees to take these shots?

If so, it seems that it is just a matter of time before some notable MSM anchor or "celebrity" has an on camera event.