Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 January, 09:30
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Tea Tree oil isnt safe...although found in many pet natural "flea and tick" treatments. Avoid that one for sure.and cats..well much more sensitive. research before using any of these. Vinegar is good and dish soap in hot water is good, Diatomaceous Earth food grade is good....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
21 January, 09:28
How bout mice ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 January, 09:09
My grandmother showed me that spraying with lemon-scented bleach makes them stay way away from where you sprayed. She had them coming in the doors so sprayed around the whole house with a spray bottle set on stream and swore it worked. Don't call my long-gone wonderful tiny love filled grandma a lair now...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 January, 09:18
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
💛Grandmas and Great Grandmas were a wealth of information!!!