VOLUNTARY.

NUREMBERG CODE
1. The VOLUNTARY consent of the human subject
IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL.

There was NOTHING “voluntary” about how the demons
rolled out the vax in 2020.

#Treason
#Nuremberg2point0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
They have effectively removed voluntary consent by vaccinating livestock and by embedding it in seeds for vegetables. They simply made it part of the food we eat. So I cannot buy and eat their food any longer. Growing fruit and veggies now. One can find people raising animals and birds for food that haven’t vaccinated them.
05:48 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 January, 05:50
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Right there with you, AveP.
I don't eat their food.
Haven't for YEARS.
I live in a place filled with Farm Stands
& I buy direct from farmers.
Being a Vegan, it's easy for me
to NEVER eat a packaged ANYTHING 💪😼💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 January, 06:16
That is great Kat. I’ve lived as a vegan for years too, now more of a vegetarian, but it isn’t easy for many people to change lifestyle, especially food. They are emotionally addicted to processed food. If I have to go the the supermarket I am so sorry for those that buy and eat most of what’s offered. Even think those fires at food processing plants are white hat ops destroying poison foods.

arba happihr @arba
23 January, 09:05
Smart!