Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 04:26
Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 January, 01:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
She cured her dog’s cancer in four days with mms, dmso, and b17.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
21 January, 01:40
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I am a firm believer in MMS. It cured my diverticulitis and gall stones. I have also used the protocol when you are getting sick. I haven't used DMSO and don't know what Amygdalin is. I sent your info. to my niece that is also a believer and a dog lover! I also believe in the Ivermectin horse paste and liquid.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
21 January, 04:32
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
what is MMS and DMSO please want to sure my lypomas

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 January, 05:25
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
For lipomas I am trying Fenbendazole because it targets tumors
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
21 January, 05:35
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
can you share your source foe the fen and doasage and keep us posted?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Available at Amazon. Dose is one capsule but some use more. Please research this before making decisions.
05:42 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it