Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 10:01
I mean, we alread knew this lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 10:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
My answer has always been OF COURSE he/they are Time Travelers! 😂🤣.

The Cover with the photo of Barron “Trump” was about ALL I needed to confirm, and then the more you know, the more you see that there is NO way he/they are Just Lucky New Yorkers! 😂🤣. (Thanks be to God they are not Like BIFF and instead use their Time Travel to save Humanity!! 🙏🙌).

Also, remember how when Trump was in the Spotlight…some TV appearances he would look older and some younger? Some with his Hair Gold and some with his Hair Silver? 😳🤷‍♀️

Q said “Time Travel is Fun”. 🎤 ⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
21 January, 12:25
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Have you ever had a Dream about something that happened years ago and you wake up and think how real that was, like being there again, maybe we all Time Travel at times.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Yes!! Maybe So! Can’t wait to find all of the Truths out about all of This!! (Even if we don’t dind out until Heaven!) 😇
03:51 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it