Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 10:01
I mean, we alread knew this lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 10:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
My answer has always been OF COURSE he/they are Time Travelers! 😂🤣.

The Cover with the photo of Barron “Trump” was about ALL I needed to confirm, and then the more you know, the more you see that there is NO way he/they are Just Lucky New Yorkers! 😂🤣. (Thanks be to God they are not Like BIFF and instead use their Time Travel to save Humanity!! 🙏🙌).

Also, remember how when Trump was in the Spotlight…some TV appearances he would look older and some younger? Some with his Hair Gold and some with his Hair Silver? 😳🤷‍♀️

Q said “Time Travel is Fun”. 🎤 ⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
Have you ever had a Dream about something that happened years ago and you wake up and think how real that was, like being there again, maybe we all Time Travel at times.
12:25 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by romey195421 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 03:51
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Yes!! Maybe So! Can’t wait to find all of the Truths out about all of This!! (Even if we don’t dind out until Heaven!) 😇