Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 10:01
I mean, we alread knew this lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
My answer has always been OF COURSE he/they are Time Travelers! 😂🤣.

The Cover with the photo of Barron “Trump” was about ALL I needed to confirm, and then the more you know, the more you see that there is NO way he/they are Just Lucky New Yorkers! 😂🤣. (Thanks be to God they are not Like BIFF and instead use their Time Travel to save Humanity!! 🙏🙌).

Also, remember how when Trump was in the Spotlight…some TV appearances he would look older and some younger? Some with his Hair Gold and some with his Hair Silver? 😳🤷‍♀️

Q said “Time Travel is Fun”. 🎤 ⬇️
10:13 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Tom Grant @GrantQ
21 January, 07:39
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I'm with you friend. I believe they're time travellers.
The whole Q operation is so vast and complicated that there is no way it could have been done without time travel.
At the start of my awakening 3 years ago i thought that it would be cool if time travel was possible but ultimately dismissed it.
I thought time travel is not possible now, but who's to say it is not possible in 50 years, 100 years, 500 years from now. And if it is possible in 500 years then it is possible now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
21 January, 12:25
Have you ever had a Dream about something that happened years ago and you wake up and think how real that was, like being there again, maybe we all Time Travel at times.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 03:51
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Yes!! Maybe So! Can’t wait to find all of the Truths out about all of This!! (Even if we don’t dind out until Heaven!) 😇

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 10:20
YES...TIME TRAVELERS INDEED..BOOK CAME OUT OF NOWHERE IN TO THE THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS..

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
21 January, 10:54
In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication
Out of nowhere? There's a good story behind that!!