Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 02:48
Part 4
They have been going out of their way to run us down. Imo if they were just needing to deny Q, just disinformation, they would not be going to the extent of name calling and such, they would have found an easier nicer way around it.

Next: I have been listening to Simon & Charlie for yrs and recently Simon made statements about the part of our military that he has the NDA with that is in his ear that to me were very disturbing. (which btw he says over and over is Flynn & others with Flynn)
He said that not one but several of them had stated that in their opinion it is our fault that we are in this mess to start with because we all should not have been voting these corrupt politicians into office to start with. Not Simon's opinion but he was conveying what these particular military said to him.
Now to me that is like saying you were raped because you were pretty. Even his wifey brought up the FACT that it has not mattered for yrs who we vote for they cheat...
cont... Part

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
21 January, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yea this sounds nonsensical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It does except that is the attitude I feel coming from Flynn.
Everyone needs to help, Trump is giving control back to we the people, yes, but them telling ppl that we need to work harder to get more ppl to vote in 2024 being the answer to fixing everything is pure bullshit.

We have already won the vote in 2020 and 2022 and they cheated it away just like every other election in our lifetime.
They decide who wins no matter what we do so we can't fix anything else until we can fix free and fair elections imo.
03:16 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 January, 04:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juan O Savin
"2020 isn't over yet!!"

Agree 💯💪

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 07:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That would be one of Nana's favorite tunes now as well
He call me today and we talked for a long time. It was the first time we have had a chance to talk much in a while.
Nana is so grateful for God sending him to help us.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
24 January, 09:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I agree but alas it's is moving farther and farther away in the rearview mirror...