Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 04:26
Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
Come on VK tell us what’s really going on . I don’t believe this is all still going on to wake up the normies . There are people sick and dying left and right , why , just so people wake up , that don’t even make since that they would let people die to wake other people up . Are they still finding something that these evil parasites had put in place for us ? Did they not get all these demons underground yet ? Is there something more sisnister we were not told about ?
11:17 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 January, 11:12
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I agree that the horse has left the barn on the whole "waking up normies" story and I also feel that there is definitely a background play taking place and sometimes it feels like it's going to turn out to be sinister but then I realize that without hope there's no hope so I still hope that we will make it through this to better times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 11:20
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
We will make it through ! I hope the truth comes out soon .

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 January, 10:41
I to wonder a lot. Most people still don't know about the evils of WEF, UN, CERN, child/human trafficking, banking... There has been a small light to normies on the corruption of the CDC, NIH, WHO, FDA, FBI, CIA, media, gov money laundering, pharma... But not enough to really make them stop believing those entities are trustworthy b/c the media covers for it all.

I do still think there is a greater amount of information we will be receiving. Hopefully soon. Part of this, I think, is to trickle enough of this info to those of us watching so we have a good solid base of provable truth to help ease the normies into understanding when the big flood of info hits.

21 January, 11:02
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
I don’t understand why MSM isn’t taken down or be made to tell the truth . It’s the only way people are going to believe it . I guess some day we will know why but for more it’s just frustrating.

Tom Grant @GrantQ
21 January, 06:54
I do believe this is being done to wake the normies, but i also don't believe that they (the white hats) would let people die just to waken others up.
Which leads me to believe that the 'died suddenly' narrative is a psyop done by the good guys. I think VK mentioned this in regard to the Smith-Mundt Act (it goes both ways).
Q also said disinformation was necessary. I'm alright with that as long as it's for the greater good. But we would need to know the truth at the final credits.
You probably know someone personally who has died or gotten sick after having the shot, but to borrow a saying from the left 'correlation does not imply causation'.
I have had one cousin die from a sudden stroke, my best mate's wife and another cousin got diagnosed with stage 4 cancers, and numerous other neighbours and acquaintances have died or gotten sick since having the shot. This fits the truther narrative that the shots are the bio-weapon.
To be honest, i don't know what to believe anymore!!

21 January, 08:37
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
I don’t know what to believe either . I was talking about these hospitals mistreating patients and killing them with the protocol and its still going on . So many have passsd after the vax or some having strokes and other problems . I believe there is a reason for the truth not coming out yet and I believe something else is going on . Would be nice to know more but i guess we will have to wait it out .