Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 10:01
I mean, we alread knew this lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 10:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
My answer has always been OF COURSE he/they are Time Travelers! 😂🤣.

The Cover with the photo of Barron “Trump” was about ALL I needed to confirm, and then the more you know, the more you see that there is NO way he/they are Just Lucky New Yorkers! 😂🤣. (Thanks be to God they are not Like BIFF and instead use their Time Travel to save Humanity!! 🙏🙌).

Also, remember how when Trump was in the Spotlight…some TV appearances he would look older and some younger? Some with his Hair Gold and some with his Hair Silver? 😳🤷‍♀️

Q said “Time Travel is Fun”. 🎤 ⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 10:20
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
YES...TIME TRAVELERS INDEED..BOOK CAME OUT OF NOWHERE IN TO THE THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS..

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
Out of nowhere? There's a good story behind that!!
10:54 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JuliaB55 in this post can reply
Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 10:31
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
i KNOW TRUMP TOLD JUNIOR WHEN HE WARNED HIM ABOUT THE FLIGHT..THEN TOLD HIM IF HE DID'T BELIEVE HIM TO GO TO A SPECIFIC BOOKSTORE AT A CERTAIN TIME AND ASK FOR THE BOOK.. HOW AM I DOING?