Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 04:26
Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
i could use some prayers fam🙏 this is all got me on edge. im alone, i mean alone alone, no family dont know who to trust anymore. children being used as pawns, no car no money and no where to run to if if i could. im hanging on but barely. feels like all of this is so out of control and im truly feeling lost
10:44 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
22 January, 08:04
In response LeLe John to her Publication
the other acronym for FEAR is "F_ck Everything And Run".
Don't.
Don't react to fear.
Choose to act.
Just focus on small things and big things will settle in time.
Maybe the 'no car no gas no money' is God helping you to keep from running, and Giving you a chance to do things differently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
21 January, 07:11
Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to you now fiend.
Remember you are never alone, God is with you always.
Have FAITH that he has got your back.
Have FAITH in humanity. All these beautiful souls here on AU have your back.
If your really at your wits end reach out with your location and i'm sure an anon close by would be happy to help you out (even if it's only a hug).
Much love friend and may God bless you.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 05:58
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over LeLe John. Increase her faith, peace of mind, strength, discernment, sense of belonging, and well being. Please guide her every day. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

LeLe, I will sincerely pray this song for you "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. I pray that the fear inside would flee and God pours blessings over your life. ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 January, 05:12
You are never alone. Father is always with you. We are with you

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
21 January, 04:33
🙏

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
21 January, 04:23
You’ve got God and an army of frogs behind you! Spend some time talking to God, let every bit of emotion out when you do. Sending you prayers and positive vibes.🙏🙏🙏🙌

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 January, 04:21
PRAYERS FOR YOU ARE NOT ALONE GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
WE PRAY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD LET LE LE JOHN FEEL YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY WE PRAY FOR HER TO FEEL YOUR PRESENCE IN HER LIFE EVERYDAY AND EMPOWER HER IN FAITH HOPE AND YOUR WONDERFUL PEACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 January, 04:15
🙏💗🙏

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 January, 04:12
Praying

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 January, 03:11
🙏🙏🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
21 January, 03:04
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 January, 02:48
🙏✝️🙏✝️🙏✝️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 January, 02:46
Praying for you LeLe

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 January, 11:43
🙏🙏🙏
Hang in there fren, many are in a similar situations. Hanging on by a thread, but our faith keeps us going.
Sending love & prayers to you. 💕
#InItTogether
#WRWY

Cam Mac @campmac111
21 January, 11:05
🙏Thank You Good Lord for sending Your hedge of Love to LeLe as she grows in her faith that all things work out for good for Your people. Show her the perfect solutions to all her issues and let her have the eyes to see them. Sending this out for all Your people Lord who are in need of it, past present and future. Binding it with all others of good will praying similar.🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

some one special to some @godrus
21 January, 11:00
Just remember that fear is the mindkiller.
Fear = False Evidence Appearing Real.
Happiness is an inside job.
Be grateful for what IS.
Take it one minute, one hour, one day at a time.
Get busy. It's easier to act yourself into "Right Thought" than it is Think yourself into Right Action, so start small: make your bed and sweep the floor. Do laundry.
Don't worry.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 January, 10:58
🙏🙏🙏 God Bless you ! Hang in there things are going to change soon .

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
21 January, 10:58
as more of Us turn to our creator our faith and beliefs get stronger. hang in there it will balance out

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 January, 10:54
I believe we all are in the same boat 👊🙏👊Be strong Patriot 💪

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 January, 10:53
LeLe.. I know how you are feeling. I asked for prayer just a few minutes ago myself.

I'll pray for you.. plz pray for me 🙏😘

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 January, 03:22
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I asked for prayer last night. I pray for all of us going through these tough awful and alone times. We Are Strong we got this together. God Bless All of us and guide us to peace. 🙏🏻

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 January, 03:22
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I asked for prayer last night. I pray for all of us going through these tough awful and alone times. We Are Strong we got this together. God Bless All of us and guide us to peace. 🙏🏻

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
🙏Lord your WORD says:
God sets the lonely in families,[a]
he leads out the prisoners with singing;
but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

Psalm 68:6
Bring forth your WORD for John.
We live in confusing and terrifying times.
Gives us grace, wisdom, strength, discernment.......... and FAMILY.
Pour out clarity and peace on John.
IJNWP.

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
21 January, 10:50
We are with you. I hope you feel that. 💕

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 January, 10:49
Lifting you up in prayer, LeLe. 🙏✨❤️✨🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
21 January, 10:48
🙏🕊❤️

Cee Bear @CBear
21 January, 10:47
🙏❤️🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 January, 10:47
🙏🙏🙏

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
21 January, 10:46
🙏❤️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 January, 10:46
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏