Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 08:05
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 January, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😍
t/s 20:05 > 7
8:05 > 4 > 1111
Video :21 > 3
💧’s 2005, 85 & 21

Randomly: The nikname of the new PM in NZ is ‘Chippie’ [Chris Hipkins]. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 January, 01:34
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Noted that too. Sooo😏 someone put the Beehive up on TM..so funee.. 13 pages of it so far😂

21 January, 03:04
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
LOL

I noticed this time stamp link today.
Also yesterday when Chippie was interviewed when he was trying to go for a run, I noticed a 🙂 face sticker on a street sign which reminded me of the smily faces Mr Pool posts.

21 January, 05:19
👀oooh..nice ,🙂 ,dont always understand stuff ,our election 2023 is 14 oct..with the horse gone it might be moved forwards, idk

21 January, 05:38
I'm sure we will have an earlier election

Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
21 January, 06:10
Mahuta the looter needs to be locked up!

21 January, 06:37
they calling hipkiss ruthless, pff maybe ruth is better, he got arrested as a protester got left off,turns anti protester and gets folks fined,ohh and random post on twit'I handed Shitkins corruption evidence of CYF branch in his electorate as part of Child Services child trafficking. Shitkins did nothing & justified doing nothing as he didn’t have to as he wasn’t in Govt', he was in opposition. They changed to oranga tamariki when it got hot for CYPS