Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 08:05
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 January, 12:25
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜
t/s 20:05 > 7
8:05 > 4 > 1111
Video :21 > 3
๐Ÿ’งโ€™s 2005, 85 & 21

Randomly: The nikname of the new PM in NZ is โ€˜Chippieโ€™ [Chris Hipkins]. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 January, 01:34
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Noted that too. Sooo๐Ÿ˜ someone put the Beehive up on TM..so funee.. 13 pages of it so far๐Ÿ˜‚

trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
LOL

I noticed this time stamp link today.
Also yesterday when Chippie was interviewed when he was trying to go for a run, I noticed a ๐Ÿ™‚ face sticker on a street sign which reminded me of the smily faces Mr Pool posts.
03:04 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 January, 05:19
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘€oooh..nice ,๐Ÿ™‚ ,dont always understand stuff ,our election 2023 is 14 oct..with the horse gone it might be moved forwards, idk

21 January, 05:38
I'm sure we will have an earlier election

21 January, 05:46