Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
22 January, 08:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Chippy in hiding! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 January, 02:23
🐶❤️🐱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
21 January, 06:58
😁 ❤️

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
21 January, 11:43
kek

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 January, 11:13
Cutest ever....great at hide n seek 😎

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 January, 07:43
Adorable!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 January, 07:32
😍!!!

Ange Love @LoveM
21 January, 05:09
😂😻Protector and lover🙏🏻✨❤️

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 January, 05:00

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 January, 04:57
lol..Love.

Stella Bella @NasNas
21 January, 04:51
😍

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
21 January, 02:39

Cam Mac @campmac111
21 January, 11:27
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Great catch!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
21 January, 02:37

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 January, 02:29
❤️✨❤️this

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
21 January, 01:13
I love this 😘

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 January, 01:11
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Renee White @Rapnay
21 January, 12:56
good vibes thanks i needed this 🙃

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 January, 12:25
😍
t/s 20:05 > 7
8:05 > 4 > 1111
Video :21 > 3
💧’s 2005, 85 & 21

Randomly: The nikname of the new PM in NZ is ‘Chippie’ [Chris Hipkins]. 😂

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 January, 01:34
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Noted that too. Sooo😏 someone put the Beehive up on TM..so funee.. 13 pages of it so far😂

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
21 January, 12:24
Do you have a video of a lion laying down with a lamb?

Sheryl L❤️ @SherylNY1982
20 January, 11:06
Those eyes! 🥰🥰🥰

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 January, 10:54

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
20 January, 10:25
I love you Theodore. I love you Chippy.♥️♥️

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 January, 10:13
I was looking for my dog earlier this evening. Thought I heard her. That's when I received a reminder on my phone. It was a video of my Bella and her friend Shadow, my friend's Golden Retriever. Evidently I-Phone puts together videos based on your subjects in the pictures.

This one really touched my HEART.❤️

My Bella won't let me forget her. She literally took a piece of my heart.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 January, 10:34
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
That was the name of my fur baby that I lost too 🙏🤍

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 January, 10:05
omg, gut laugh! 😂

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
20 January, 10:03
That's awesome :)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 January, 09:48
❤️

8:05 PM > 20:05 > 25.

https://qalerts.app/?n=25

“We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.”

Back at you, VK. :)

Sista Sue @SC18835410
20 January, 09:32
There are 4 drops containing “chip”
Here is part of just 1… ya know… just for ahita and giggles…☺️

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts