Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Maybe it's not strictly necessary to be miserable while a quarter of humanity commits suicide.
08:43 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 January, 09:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You Are Loved . . . another favorite song by Josh Groban. No time for suicide . . . We are on a mission and you sir are an important part of it. Nobody reflects our feelings with words and images better than you! Heck, I already see a large book put together by you to describe this insane journey for future generations. Don't you like how I volunteered your services? 😂
Hey if you need help with graphic design let me know. That's my background. One of many :).
Sincerely, I expect to see you on Anon Island/Mountain or whatever they decide. Smile today. There's a whole crew of great hearts and souls here who love you. I am going to check up on you every day until you are out of this funk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
20 January, 09:03
The truth won’t be for everyone. NCSWIC. It’s Biblical! God wins and those that are ready will ascend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
20 January, 08:55
Free will. Having high vibration and doing the best we can in a bad situation. You are appreciated!

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
20 January, 08:46
Life goes on. Everywhere. Got to raise the vibration.