Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 January, 03:39
GovRonDeSantis You have to do something about the home owner's insurance that is not only smothering people but ruining their lives...you have power over the Insurance Commission......USE IT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 January, 04:00
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
my hurricane deductible from state farm is now $15,000

It went from 10K last month to 15K this month

fook state farm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 06:10
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I looked up the Insurance Commission to see who the buck ends with....Gov Ron DeSantis. Write letters, send emails, leave messages on his voicemail, leave messages with the receptionist if she answers. Scream LOUD AND OFTEN.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 January, 07:15
I don't think desantis controls the entire insurance commission, but
they need to do something!!!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
you aint kidding.. were getting fucked right now with the homeowners insurance and the flood insurance. I dont even know what to do right now..
07:53 PM - Jan 20, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply
20 January, 10:09
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
I hear you....my insurance got raised an outrageous amount. My friends are all feeling the same pain. I am price shopping. They give no loyalty to us and I won't give loyalty to them.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 January, 12:25
The insurance goes up, and that makes the mortgage go up anywhere from $150 to $200 a month, unless you cough up the missing escrow (which means giving the bank the escrow money way in advance of when it is due, unless you are willing to pay a higher house payment).

It's a freaking scam!