Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 January, 10:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here’s my take.
* Trump, first mentioned HCQ and Zpack as a therapeutic. Fake media, of course crucified him, and the 3 letter agencies (&DS) conned, physicians, and scientists to write false papers against those therapeutics.
* Operation warp speed. Vaccines were not the Pfizer and BioNtech vaccines. Pfizer and BioNtech made an agreement November 9, 2020 after they stole the election from Trump.
* Harris and Biden both said they would never take trumps vaccines.
* The Biden administration immediately shut down “operation warp speed” and started “Covid response” I believe that is when the clotshots were made available and distributed.
* Pfizer even mocked Trump in the Chicago Tribune and said that these are not his vaccines https://www.chicagotribune...
PENN again 🤦‍♀️ https://www.pennmedicine.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
20 January, 02:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
That's a great post.. very post-on-able.

A friend was giving up today and she cited Trumps pro vaccine stance, which I've found tough to swallow at times... especially with the extended waiting... not that I have been... well sort of.

Anyway, thats a great post and I am going to go and post it on to my friend who was down on this issue today. Thank you.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
Doesn't anyone think that Trump had to get a hold of the jab before it got out of control, and really did some major damage. I would rather have him in control, than anyone else I know. Just my opinion!
05:37 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy 273273, click on at the bottom under it