M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 10:18
Good morning, AU ☕. I hope everyone has been well. I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted. I figured a tech detox would be a great way to start the year, and it definitely has been. For those wondering, I'll probably be back around after my next blog/video comes out, which is pretty close to being finished.

Anyways, yall stay awesome and comfy. It's getting wild out there. Much love. 🤗

Side note: since I have zero clue if I'll ever get my old Twitter account back(which is fine), I decided to make a private account to connect with old friends and enjoy a quiet corner of Twitter for a change. I have zero interest in making a lot of noise with the new account and was actually considering not being public at all about it, but I figured why not mention it on AU since everyone I've met over here is chill. This isn't me leaving AU or trying to pull people away from here, just a friendly invite for anyone interested in hanging out there sometime while I post weird and random shi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Tom Grant @GrantQ
21 January, 07:49
In response M3thods to his Publication
Damn you Methods with all your abbreviations.
Have to look them all up and it makes me feel old.
But hey this old dog can learn new tricks.
GTSY too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
21 January, 08:06
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
Hahahaha my bad. Happy to help you level up, though.