M3thods @M3thods
Good morning, AU ☕. I hope everyone has been well. I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted. I figured a tech detox would be a great way to start the year, and it definitely has been. For those wondering, I'll probably be back around after my next blog/video comes out, which is pretty close to being finished.

Anyways, yall stay awesome and comfy. It's getting wild out there. Much love. 🤗

Side note: since I have zero clue if I'll ever get my old Twitter account back(which is fine), I decided to make a private account to connect with old friends and enjoy a quiet corner of Twitter for a change. I have zero interest in making a lot of noise with the new account and was actually considering not being public at all about it, but I figured why not mention it on AU since everyone I've met over here is chill. This isn't me leaving AU or trying to pull people away from here, just a friendly invite for anyone interested in hanging out there sometime while I post weird and random shi
10:18 AM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 January, 10:15
In response M3thods to his Publication
Happy 2023!
Cleanses in all forms are good for the soul. I will make sure to follow on Twitter if Elon lets us back on. I love weird and random!
Wondering if we should keep AU on the DL there. I cherish our safe haven of positive vibes here. Twitter may be the battlefield but AU is home. Family is everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
22 January, 10:52
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
No worries at all, fren. I understood immediately that AU is a safe haven, especially after @VincentKennedy echoed the sentiment of not wanting this place to deal with what seems to permeate on other platforms. I fully intend on being around here as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
22 January, 09:55
Welcome back good to see you!

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 January, 08:46
🙏GOD HAS JUST SHARED WITH ME. START LIVING IN PEACE AND STOP THE LOOP OF SHARING THIS INSANE WORLD. HE IS GETTING READY TO WAKE UM ALL UP. REPENT. 😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 08:44
Nana will be you 17 on this one hun.

Good to see ya back. Not sure what is gonna happen with Twit wit, but AU is my bestest home.
I personally do not think there is a group of Patriots anywhere with the spiritual connections of this family.

Twitwit may be the battle field but AU is home.
Everyone needs a resting space to feel free enough to discuss what ever anyone wants to talk about without ppl judging or jumping on them.

None of us knows the whole picture yet. Not sure that we ever will because WE are not God we are just fractal pieces of him that have a long way to go to find and realize the soul powers God gave us while in these avatars.

I think all those that have found this connection on their own have done something that species all over the universe are in awe of.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 January, 08:41
🙏❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 January, 04:51
Welcome back, glad to hear you’re ok! 🙏❤️

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 04:54
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
🤗

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 04:51
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
GTSY fren.

arba happihr @arba
20 January, 12:41
Aloha I enjoy your random weird posts.
Weird is the new normal today haha

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 12:47
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Weird is the path forward to sanity.

1776 ... @IGG1776
20 January, 11:50
I also put up an account staying low , ill give you a follow M .

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 11:51
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
That's whats up.

Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
20 January, 11:40
I too have not been able to go back on Twitt yet, but so nice to see you again, Just joined your mailing list as Zuzupetal my old Twitter account, might as well start that up again, at least with my alias,lol.

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 11:44
In response Abbie Ostrem to her Publication
Yeah I figured I would at least have some type of presence over there, even if it's private for whoever wants to hang out. Thanks for signing up on the mailing list, fren.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 January, 11:34
Thanks for sharing - I may just look you up on Twit lol

I know what you mean about the "tech detox" - I've had to back off a few times myself & take a few deep breaths

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 11:38
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Good on you for knowing when to do that. I often think this should be a much more wider trend.

Lily B.... @LilyB
20 January, 11:14
😊Thank you for sharing your post and Twit account. I appreciate it!

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 11:17
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
🤗

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 January, 10:47
Thank you...and Happy New Year (TBIYTC!). Where is it we can find you aside from AU?

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 10:51
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
HNY to you as well. Probably the best way to keep up with me is through my website, but you can go to my libertlinks on the contact page for the other socials/etc. I haven't been active that much over the last several months but I'm about to change that. https://m2madness.com

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
20 January, 10:34
Just made my morning friend.

M3thods @M3thods
20 January, 10:34
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🤗

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
20 January, 10:33
Good Morning good to see you back here. Starts the day off well.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
20 January, 10:48
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Twit handle @johnny1x

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 January, 10:30
GM Methods.🇺🇸🙏🍿

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 January, 10:25
Good to see you, friend. Happy New Year to you.

Looks like the perfect # of people to follow. ;)

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 January, 10:24
Thank you for the update, I'll look for you if I ever work my way back there. Be blessed!

M3thods @M3thods
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
🤗

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 10:24
Happy New Year M3thods

M3thods @M3thods
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
You as well fren.

Only followers of this user (LeaOlive) can see their posts

Nada ... @Nada
20 January, 10:20
i've been rebuilding over on Twit slowly too...eventually we'll have to turn it up.