Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I think I caughts HEOTS last week. Had Enough Of This Sh*t. Taking medication. Seems to alleviate root cause.
03:38 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 January, 08:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, I have had EOTS for a long time. You, however, gave me the most wonderful laugh (that I needed so much!). We will not only get through these times, we will be so much stronger in the end. Love you, fren.

I want to share a folk band from Scotland with you. They frequently used to play at a close friend's restaurant in Germany and we loved listening to them when they were there. They are so talented. And really nice gents too.
The Paul McKenna Band - Long Days - YouTube

Brand new video from The Paul McKenna Band featuring 'Long Days' from their soon to be released 4th album 'Paths That Wind'.http://www.paulmckennaband.comhtt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
20 January, 05:20
It’s like being a kid again and seeing your dad play the same Archie Bunker or Samford and Son episode you’ve seen 3 times, while he laughs like it’s the first time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 January, 05:01
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
20 January, 04:09
Mindset is everything. When things get tough Dr Joe Dispenza, Iis good to listen to. If you wake up sad you are living in the past. If you control your thoughts, the world is a much more peaceful place

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
20 January, 03:53
Spero di aver capito male Martin.....io sono zero farmaci da almeno vent'anni e sto sempre bene. non credo che tu ti rifugi nei farmaci....è ovvio che non può essere così.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
20 January, 03:47
HEOTS What is that? Are you contagious?

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 January, 03:49
Sometimes you just
hang out the window to
capture an image and
the casuality of a
Drive By Shooting occurs.
No Medication Needed.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 January, 03:45
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Stella Bella @NasNas
20 January, 03:41
❤️I know...it's very hard for us to wait so long and be alone.